Transfer for ink jet printers and plotters - apply with heat-press
To print and personalize light coloured fabrics.
For T-shirts, canvas, textile patches and other light coloured fabrics.
Multicopy print - plastic feel - various fabrics
PR NEWJET is recommended for ink jet and bubble jet printers. PR NEWJET can be used on most ink jet printers. It cannot be used on wax or toner printers. Print PR NEWJT with a 300/400 dpi resolution. A higher resolution could damage the print's quality and reduce it's washing resistance. The image has to be printed on the rough side of the transfer using "mirror effect".
1) Place the printed transfer on the garment (light coloured).
2) Press at 185°C for 18-20 seconds.
3) Peel away the paper when still warm. Do not cool down. You will get a very soft feel and a brilliant look.
4) To get better washing resistance at 60°C, protect the print with heat resistant tissue paper and press again at 185°C for 18-20 seconds.
5) Washable in washing-machine at 40-60°C. Do not iron directly on the print. Iron inside-out or protect.
Note: PR NEWJT is particularly good for EPSON and CANON printers. Use a heat press in excellent conditions. To print patches on coloured fabrics, working clothes, etc. use PR NEWJT combined with the matching background. Ask your dealer.
Available in boxes of 100 sheets in A3 or A4 size
N.B. These instructions are simply suggested, since they refer to tests performed in our laboratories. You should perform other tests on your own before any application. The producer will substitute any defective material, but is not responsible for any damage caused by improper use.